When I (Brooke) got up today I decided to change something at our house, so are family will function a little bit better. I decided to do a family schedule. We need some more structure and rules. We have rules but I don't always follow through with them. The schedule consistes of when we wake up, eat, have TV time, have family play, craft hour (color, puzzles, paint...), bed time routine. I am not going to be a super stickler but I am going to try and follow it as much as possible. The girls are really liking the idea. So we will see how it goes. Brecklyn will be starting school next week so I think it will work well to get on a schedule.
Tonight while Phillip was at school we had our craft hour. We decided to make a picture with our kisses on them. The girls had so much fun kissing the paper. Brecklyn wanted me to write, I miss you at school. I am drawing you a picture. She wrote Brecklyn, Phillip and daddy. Chandlyr wanted me to write I love you daddy. They couldn't wait till he got home so they could kiss him on his cheeks with there lipstick lips. It's now 8:00 time for bed, cross you fingers that we can get them to bed on schedule.
Tonight while Phillip was at school we had our craft hour. We decided to make a picture with our kisses on them. The girls had so much fun kissing the paper. Brecklyn wanted me to write, I miss you at school. I am drawing you a picture. She wrote Brecklyn, Phillip and daddy. Chandlyr wanted me to write I love you daddy. They couldn't wait till he got home so they could kiss him on his cheeks with there lipstick lips. It's now 8:00 time for bed, cross you fingers that we can get them to bed on schedule.
1 comment:
Well look at you little miss organized! Your makin me look bad here, REALLY BAD!! It is now 9:33 and my kids have only been in bed for 20 minutes.
Post a Comment