Monday, August 25, 2008




First day of school today and i just wanted to write what Brecklyn said to me as I was leaving. She asked me why I have to go to school and I told her so I can learn things, she said "but you already know everything". It made me feel so good that she thinks that of me.


She is saying funny things a lot. Just the other day i was putting together a playhouse up at Brooke's mom's house and she said that she wanted to help because "4hands don't work better, but 6 hands work great". Brooke asked Brecklyn what her favorite color was, she said "pink." then Brooke asked what her second favorite was, she said "purple." Brooke asked what her third was. Brecklyn put her hand on her hip and tilted her head and said " i have not figured that out yet." Brooke cleaned Brecklyn's room and when she saw it she said "mom you surprised me." Chandlyr and Brecklyn were looking for a doll up in Morgan and later that night Brecklyn found the doll she said "mystery solved." She is a wonderful little slice of life that we could not live without.

1 comment:

The Martin's said...

I couldn't agree more we love her too!