Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What a mess

I decided to let Jaygen eat a Biter Biscuit. Big mistake, I had forgot that I hate those things. They dry fast and end up stuck everywhere, as hard as cement. He had so much fun eating it that I soon forgot how hard they are to clean up. Whenever it dropped out of his hand he would cry until I put it back into his had. I tried numerous time to take it away thinking he was done, but oh no he was not done.

Jaygen
has been a little more of a challenge for me then with the girls. He will not take a binky or a bottle. I have tried and tried. He will only nurse. This means every three hours he is stuck to me. It's not a bad thing, but it makes it hard to go anywhere or do anything. Phillip and I like to go out on dates, and it's nice to find a babysitter but now we can't go alone. He is a pretty good kid, so when we do take him with us it's fine. But, with three kids sometimes it would be nice to get away for a while, but how could anyone stay away from this face.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather D said...

That is one cute face!! It's so hard when you can't leave your baby at all. It seems like before you know it they're two though and you miss nursing them. Isn't it crazy!

Robyn said...

HE is so cute! I kind of hate those biter biscuits too! they are good when they are very first eating stuff cause they dont break in their mouths, but after that they are just MESSY!!

The Martin's said...

I love it! I want to kiss his messy little cheeks. I rarely give those to Ella too because you have to get a chisel to get them clean.

Trinity said...

I remember hating those! I think I only let Bekah have two of them before I decided it wasn't worth the mess :)