Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fishing at Strawberry

We went fishing Saturday September 6, 2008. We woke up ever early to meet my family at 6:00 at Chicks cafe in Heber. It's a tradition. I remember when I was younger meeting there with my grandpa Thomson.
It was a really nice day. The kids had so much fun especially when some of them thought we had a fish, but no, there were just crawdads eating at our bate. Phillip even caught a couple of fish which is really rare for him. He is now officially free of the curse. Only if he uses the pink Barbie fishing pole. That pole is the only pole he has caught fish with since I have known him. (Sorry honey for telling)

2 comments:

The Martin's said...

It's about time you gave me something to read!

Em&Em said...

I love your blog! Your kids are sooo cute. I loved all the pictures.