Brecklyn rode the bus for the first time. She was so excited. I was also excited because I didn't have to wake up Chandlyr and Jaygen and put them in the car to drive a mile to school. It saved me a lot of time.
Being the worried mom I told Brecklyn I would follow her to school and watch her walk to her class. The bus drops off at a different spot than I have be taking her. She did great, however she made me a little worried when she went a different way than I had told her. I just have to remember she is not a baby anymore, she is a lot smarter than I really think she is. I want to protect her forever, but she will never learn if I don't let her be on her own. So sad... my baby is growing up.
2 comments:
She is so cute Brooke! and so grown up.
I still struggle with letting my kids learn things on their own. I want to hold their hand and make sure they do everything the way their suppose to. I guess probably all moms are like that. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment