I took Jaygen to his nine month appointment a few weeks ago. He is doing so good. He was a little over twenty pounds and is 29 inches long. Weight is in the 85% and height 100%. It was a little different to hear that my child is in the 85%, the girls were always high 90's.
He is a very busy boy. He is crawling all over the place. He has even learned to craw up the stairs. We have lots and lots of stairs in the new house. I thought with all of the Christmas stuff out, he would be into it all. For the most part he has left it alone. He is a big time mommas boy. He could be playing with the funnest toy but as soon as he see me enter the room he will bolt to me. He loves to be held. My sister-in-law Janica gave him the nickname "the claw". He gets so excited when he is held that he will grab and claw your arms and neck.
Two weeks ago in the middle of all of the moving Jaygen decided to get five teeth all at the same time. Four on top and another on the bottom, a total of six. I can say now that I am glad they came all at once. He still wakes up at least once in the night and doesn't really like to take naps. But all in all, he is the most perfect boy I could have asked for. He will light up anyones day with his smile. We are so blessed to have Jaygen in our family. We all love him so much.

3 comments:
The Polar Express looks like so much fun! It looks like you guys had a great time.
I can't believe he is already 9 months old!!!
He's so cute! He's almost as big as Claire!! And I love the Polar Express pics, that looks fun, we'll have to try it one year.
Post a Comment