This is what happens when you try to do something fun for your kids!!! I went into Brecklyn's room this morning and what do I see, lipstick on everything. I can tell her over and over this is wrong. When she is coloring, she colors on everything but the paper. She does it time after time. She just doesn't get it. Putting her on time out does nothing. So, if anyone knows what I can do to get her to stop coloring on things and how to get lipstick out of carpet, please let me know.

7 comments:
thanks for commenting on my blog so that i could come find yours. super cute! sorry about the lipstick! that advantage cleaner (that the black guys come around selling all the time) is the best carpet cleaner i know and gets almost anything out, but i am out of it and have been waiting for somebody to come sell me some more. :) maybe i can find it online or something. do you have any of that? oxyclean mixed into a paste has sometimes worked for me, too. having cream carpet in our house for so long was a nightmare so i've had lots of experience!
Hi Brooke, I'm glad you left me a comment too. It's so fun to read everyone's blog and see the fun things families are doing. I'll have to ask Kerry about your carpet, he is somewhat of a carpet expert. It is so hard having "little" kids that like to make "big" messes! That's whats kind of fun about blogging, instead of freaking out you think "I should take a picture of that and blog it"!!
Wow, that is no fun. Kambri accidentally colored with marker on her carpet and we have yet to get it out. Fun times with kids!
Oh man ...I hope you can get it out of the carpet. I'm so glad you stumbled across my blog so I could find yours. I've become a blog surfing addict so it'll be fun to keep up on yours too. Cute pictures!
good luck with the lipstick Brooke! Have you made her clean up her own coloring creations? I really have no idea since luckily Tanner hasn't done that! But I am sure Whitney will be the one to try it out!
I hate to laugh because im sure you still don't find this very funny, but I just can't help it. Jax colored with marker on the carpet in his playroom a couple of months ago.
I think it's about time for you to do a new post! How else am I supposed to stay updated on you guys?? Work with me here!!!
Post a Comment