Friday, September 12, 2008

First day of kindergarten

I know, I know, I am two weeks behind on blogging. There is not enough hours in the day. I think moms should have 26 hours in their day.
Brecklyn started school on September 2nd and was way excited to go. She got up as soon I said her name. When she was in preschool I had to wake her up an hour before we needed to leave. She wouldn't wake up and when she did get up she doddled all morning. I think we were late everyday and it wasn't my fault. But, this morning she was up and ready in about 15 minutes.
Chandlyr wishes she was big. She kept telling me "I go to schoo too." She has one more year tell she starts preschool.
Some moms get sad when their first kid goes to school, but I am not. Are you kidding, I am going to have a three hour break. I am sad that she is gowning up so fast. She was just a baby yesterday. I will also be sad that first day she comes home and tells me, so and so said that they don't like me or they don't want to be my friend. Now, that will be when my heart will break.

She's waving me good bye, but little does she know I am walking her to class.
This is were she will be sitting for the year.
Miss Amy had the kids way good bye to the parents.
School was out. Do you think she liked her first day, by the look on her face.



7 comments:

Robyn said...

Brooke, she is so cute and grown-up. I don't know how I will feel next year when Taner goes. It will be kinda sad I guess just for the fact that he is growing up, but I love it too! Have fun

The Martin's said...

Is she really that big?!? So cute!

Natalie said...

Hey Brooke - It's Natalie. Hope ya' remember me from Morgan. I just found your blog, and it looks great. Your family is sooo cute! E-mail me sometime and tell me what you're up to (NLPU2@aol.com)
Nat

Perla said...

i'm so glad that she has taken to school (and riding the bus!) so well. miss amy is so wonderful and gentle, the kids can't help but feel loved at school

Tiffany said...

What a monumental day! I can't believe Desiree will start school next year. It's the beginning of a long journey for them and it makes you stop and think about the time that has gone by so fast. Cute pictures!

heather bing said...

She is getting so big! Kindergarten are you kidding me? Can we possibly be old enough to have kids in school, didn't we just have them yesterday! I'm so glad she likes it she's so cute!!

Kiki said...

Brooke its crystal so I started a blog it actually is really fun, I coppied your address though cause I am so not creative so sorry!!! Its standerhome.blogspot.com your kids are so cute!!! I havent seen them in forever!